Wednesday 17 February 2010

Wednesday 17th Feb

Last weeks training consisted of 12 hours of Turbo training in which 3 or 4 sessions were great, I was totally focused and on a high (LN), if you are in the correct frame of mind this helps with the boredom of Turbo training. I also had 2 Cardiac rehab classes and by the end of the week I felt stronger and into the bargain I lost 2lbs. I must really start to get road miles in 250 + per week.
Still waiting for conformation with our LEJOG Sponsors.


My smelly cast (above picture) was removed on Monday and I now have a splint and have another appointment with consultant in 3 weeks time. Here's hoping my wrist injury should be cleared up by then.



I made a big mistake last night by going out on club run, my wrist felt every bump and vibration that the Ayrshire roads through at me, had to chuck it after 25 miles. The only good thing about last nights run was I used my Specalized Tarmac Comp with my new Mavic Cosmic Carbon deep rim wheels for the 1st time. These wheels are really impressive but they take a while to crank up but when they get going they are good. Don't know if I will use these wheels on LEJOG.
This Sunday is the 1st TTT (Icebreaker) of the season; but I will leave until Saturday night to see if my wrist is any better before I make a call in racing.

Last Nights Disapointing Garmin Data




TT Bike for that I am using this season.














No comments:

Post a Comment