Monday 8 February 2010

Monday 08/02/10

Its been a good day for LEJOG training, Long 7 mile walk with Jack this morning, Good 1hr strong Turbo session this afternoon (beginning to get fed up with staring at walls) and then Cardiac rehab class tonight, feeling stronger and I lost 2lbs in weight last week.

Todays Heart Rate Data http://connect.garmin.com/activity/24254668

The cast on my arm is beginning to smell like "dead fish"; I Have tried spraying it with Lynx but its just getting worse.

Hospital appointment for cast removal is next Monday; thank god, hopefully I will be able to go out on next Tuesday nights club run after putting extra gel padding on my bars.

Young Laura received her new bike today, only problem is she picked up a Knee injury yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment