Thursday 4 February 2010

Thursday 04/02/10

Blood Pressure Check 120/73 Pulse 46bpm

Our Flights from Edinburgh to Newquay are now booked with Flybe for Friday 21st May our adventure starts with a 40 Mile round trip on the Friday Night. Bikes and kit are traveling by van and should be there upon our arrival. Again today I am severely pissed off as I can't get out on my bike. Its dry but cold and guess what no wind!!!

Sent another few emails today for hopefully more sponsor's.

Had another 45 min work out on Turbo Trainer this afternoon and will have another 45min tonight.

See Heart Rate Data for this afternoons session http://connect.garmin.com/activity/23915616 Couldn't get HR above 125 bpm due to beta blockers; I feel this is going to restrict me when on the LEJOG.

1st 2 up TTT of the season (Ice Breaker) is only 2 weeks away; entry forms are filled in and ready for posting.

I had another 50 Min Turbo Training session tonight, its amazing the difference in MAX HR Compaired to this afternoons, beta blockers have worn off.

Tonight's Heart Rate Data http://connect.garmin.com/activity/23939079


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tommy, I once was on beta blockers and I couldn't even take a walk. Just felt so tired all the time. I was out of breath just doing a walk at a snali's pace. Luckily I'm off it now.

    ReplyDelete